Terms & Conditions
Terms of Trade
- When you first register for membership, we collect information from you such as your email, name, suburb, and will continue to add to your member profile as you interact on the site. Once you have become a registered member, we collect personal information about you in order to provide you with the full benefits of Membership. It will also enable Flying Parcels Ltd to bill you and contact you, where necessary, concerning your use of the Site. Flying Parcels Ltd will also use the information it collects so that it can administer, support, and improve our business.
- In particular, Flying Parcels Ltd may contact about changes to the Site and services. If you have consented, we may also use your information in order to advise you about other products and services which we offer.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, however we may share your personal information to our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information) We will disclosure information in connection with the purposes for which the information was collected to fulfil your request relating to shipping an order (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
- Where we are required by law to make disclosure, except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third party outside of our organization, on the contrary Flying Parcels Ltd will maintain any information in strict confidence and only use this information in connection with the aforementioned purposes, including providing your relevant details to third party merchants for either (i) the delivery/provision of goods or services ordered. Flying Parcels Ltd does not collect sensitive information beyond information outlined above about users.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can see what data we have about you, if any, change/correct any data we have about you, have us delete any data we have about you and express any concern you have about our use of your data by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Flying Parcels Ltd will honour their responsibility to supply ‘right for purpose parts’ but reserve the right to substitute any part with a part of similar variety, quality and value in the rare event where a substitution is deemed necessary. Please see our Substitution Policy below:
- Product Substitution Policy
- From time to time, we may not have an item listed and substitutions of items of equal, lower or greater value will be necessary. In the rare event that a substitution is necessary, we reserve the right to substitute with an item of similar variety, quality and value.
- Should your item need to be replaced, we will attempt to notify you; if we are unable to reach you, we will proceed with the substitution to prevent delays in the order delivery.
- Failure to make payment by the due date shall be a breach of this agreement and the company may in respect of the amount payable, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies it may have, charge an Administration Fee of $ and/or Penalty Interest of 2.5% per month plus GST thereon until receipt of payment in full, plus any collection charges, legal fees, storage and recovery costs or any other costs associated with the default.
- You agree that Title in any goods supplied is reserved by the Flying Parcels Ltd until receipt of full payment. the company are entitled (for themselves or through any agent or employee) to come on to any land where the goods are stored or installed to uplift and remove any goods supplied, and to sell those goods if necessary, to recover unpaid monies. No responsibility for any loss is accepted by the company in this eventuality. The Flying Parcels Ltd may also register title to any goods and/or services supplied by the company to us against my/our name on the Personal Property Security Register (PPSR) and we waive our right to receive a copy of the PPSR verification statement. Further, the company are not liable for any consequential damages or loss occasioned by any claim in respect of the goods supplied or their installation nor in respect of any services rendered. The company accepts no responsibility for damage to any vehicle caused by a third party while in their care.
- Flying Parcels Ltd reserves the right to allocate payments. In particular but without limitation the supplier has the right to allocate payments to charges made for labour in preference to other charges.
- You give authority for Flying Parcels Ltd to hold your personal information and authorise any person or company to provide the company with any information required to determine my whereabouts and my credit worthiness. I/we authorise the company to disclose my details for fines enforcement purposes and to obtain the balance of any fines in default. I/we agree to the company furnishing any third party my payment habits and trend details of this job instruction and any future dealing I/we may have as a result of this job instruction. I/we understand that this information is collected for the purposes of establishing my credit rating.
Security of Your Information
- Flying Parcels Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure that sensitive information that Flying Parcels collects is accessible only by authorised persons and there is no misuse of personal information. We will retain your information for a reasonable time or as long as the law requires.
- Internet Ordering and Security is of utmost importance. We will ensure your credit card details and personal information are secure. We will never sell, trade or give your personal information that you supply to us to anyone ever
- All prices stated are in NZ dollars and are inclusive of GST (Goods and Service Tax). All prices listed on the Site exclude delivery costs. Delivery costs, if applicable, will be charged separately on an order.
- All prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice and all payments will be processed upon the completion of the User‘s order and must be received in full prior to dispatch of Products or provision of Vouchers.
Credit Card Transactions
- We use the (atest encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online. We never store your credit card information. They are discarded after the transaction. We take the most extreme precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we/ our service providers collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
- We use every means available to protect your sensitive information — that’s why when you initially contact us, you will need to register as a customer by opening an account.
Changes to this Policy